We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Any emails sent to Top Inception are considered to be property of Top Inception Network. Please be aware that your tips or questions may be published on the website, though we will refrain from posting personally identifiable information.
Use of Comments
This site permits readers to leave comments expressing their views about the articles published on Top Inception. However, you are solely responsible for the materials you post here. By using Top Inception, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website and its agents with respect to any claims based upon the transmission of your messages.
We are not responsible for the accuracy or usefulness of any information posted, nor do we warrant or vouch for the contents of any message. Comments express the views of the author of the message only. Comments do not reflect the opinions of this website’s administrators or bloggers.
If you chose to leave a comment, you agree to keep your comments:
- relevant to the topic
- respectful of others, and
- suitable for a family forum
You shall refrain from posting any material that:
- is abusive
- contains knowingly false statements, libel, or slander
- infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property of others
- contains excessive use of foul language (note excessive)
- contains references to adult content
- contains spam or unwanted commercial solicitations
- violates any laws or legal rights of other persons or entities
Additionally, the following policy applies to all comments on Top Inception:
- By posting a comment, you grant us the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
- You, the author, may not edit or remove your comments once they are posted. Furthermore, it is not our responsibility or duty to delete or edit your comment in any way at your request; however, we do reserve the right to edit your comment at our complete discretion.
- This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Unsolicited commercial comments are not allowed.